Monday, April 27, 2020

Today we have homework package #3 available.  Please let me know if there is anything you need help with.  You will note there is some information on SeeSaw learning, I hope will take the time to check this out.  There are lots of great ways for your child to demonstrate their learning.  They can take photos, record their voice or add a video.  Unlike the blog the pictures will only be seen by me.  I will try to post a few activities for children to try.  
I just watched a great Science video put out by Mystery Doug.  It is all about why birds lay eggs in the Spring.  I think you will enjoy it too.  Check it out! 
I received a couple new photos to share with you.  Remember the bread experiment?  Well Anson sent me a photo of the final update of the bread before he threw it away.  When you look at the picture it certainly reminds you to WASH YOUR HANDS!
Then Mercedees was busy working on her homework and she and her mom were mixing up foot scrub to try out.  I love all the different things everyone is trying out. 
Anson's Bread Experiment
Mixing up A Soothing Foot Scrub 

No comments:

Post a Comment